Hey! Hey! Just wanted to end this “Christmas” vacation with
a post.
Now trending: 9GAG. Credits to Jenny and Pao. J
By the way, here are some from the said site:
I have lots of stuffs which I wanted to share to you and I
really do not know where to start. But since I will be narrating, let me do it
in a chronological order.
First week/s of December:
Awww.. I was soooo busy. I was busy dividing my time for the
modern dance and broadcasting practices. Our school paper adviser even asked me
to choose between the two. Of course, I chose broadcasting (but that was in
front of her) HAHA. Was I that bad?? I bet noooooo…not so..
Well, well.. I just wanted to share that I loooove dancing.
That is particularly the main reason why I joined the modern dance contest. But
I also want to admit that my sub-reason is the physics incentive. And I am
partly glad that we have WON. Partly. Yes. Partly. Why?? Obviously, because of
the “costume”. But regrets are always at the end, as they say. It was too late
for me to back out. Otherwise, the teacher-in-charge and EVERYone in the group
will get REALLY mad. If you only know my feeling, you’ll pity me. Sorry for the
drama.
Division Secondary Schools Press Conference 2011 @
Mangatarem NHS
Before we go to Mangatarem NHS, we, the participants for the
DSSPC, still have the picture taking in preparation for our graduation. L I’ll really miss HS
stuffs. Going back, the Radio Broadcasting Event was done on the first NIGHT.
Since, I have no individual event, the second day was my rest day. The third
day came.. Tada… But before the results, I together with Janice, got shocked.
The reason?? Um… We are taking a bath when someone called us saying that we are
chosen as participants in online writing. So we rushed. But those things were paved
by fulfilment when the results were announced. We were 2nd for the
Online Writing and Champion for the Radio Broadcasting. I don’t wanna brag but
I won the first place for the Technical Application. My luck was really into
technical things and not into a broadcaster, I guess.
High School Days
You’ve heard a lot of this already. My side?? We, the
SENIORS, really deserve the Championship Trophy. J
With that, I felt like we are not the worst batch (as other teachers describe
us) after all…
RSSPC 2011 (December 18-20)
Nothing much on the first day. But on the second day… Argh!
Again, schedules coincide. December 19, 2011 must have been our First and LAST
Year-End Party but what happened?? We were at the Dagupan (bla..bla..)
Astrodome making ourselves busy with the broadcasting thing. Anyways, we
enjoyed a little, making fun (rude term?) of Rolly in the Deep. :D And for the
last day… We were not expecting to win. Rivals did well, unlike us. L. Although, our team
brought home the 2nd place for the Newscast and also 2nd
for the Technical Application. That was some sort of achievement for me. ;)
“Christmas Vacation”
For the first days, all I enjoyed was sleeping, eating and
playing my guitar (thinking that I was one of the best guitarists and rockstars
in the Whole Wide World. :D) Even Christmas Eve was not that unforgettable for
me. We’ve gone to mass, eat and sleep. But December 27 or clearer, Kristel’s
Birthday came and I was with my friends. As usual, day made my day a boom! I
don’t know. My friends always have that effect on me. J Ordinary days passed by… The
New Year’s Eve?? Much better than the Christmas Eve but equally not
unforgettable.
So that was my life for the whole December. I haven’t
updated you for a looong time so, having this looong post IS not that bad,
right??? J


No comments:
Post a Comment